Duplicate Registration

In case of loss/destruction of the RC, a person can apply for a duplicate Registration Certificate to the concerned Regional Transport Officer along with a copy of the report lodged with the Police Station in whose jurisdiction such a loss/destruction has occurred.

An application for Issue of duplicate Certificate of Registration shall be made in Form 26 . If covered by Finance / Hire Purchase / Lease with the signatures of the Financier on Form 26 in duplicate, duly paying the appropriate fee as specified in Rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989, to the Registering Authority in whose Jurisdiction the vehicle is.


  • Full name of owner of vehicle
  • Date / Place of lost or theft of RC Book
  • Permanent Address
  • Temporary Address
  • Vehicle Registration Number
  • Full Vehicle Details

Make An Enquiry