No Objection Certificate

NOC is No Objection Certificate. This certificate is given by the RTO of a specified state. If in case you are migrating your car to any other state you have to get a NOC from your current state transport authorities,

who give a certificate that allows you to drive your car to other state. No objection certificate for removal of motor vehicle to the jurisdiction of the registering authority of another state, may be granted on application.

Documents required:

  • Form no-28 (3-Numbers)(Soft copy is Attached)
  • RC book original
  • Valid Insurance photocopy
  • Emission Test certificate copy
  • Chassis Pencil Print Impression on White paper (3-numbers)
  • Name and address of the person who needs N0OC.
  • Details of to address i.e. City and state.

Make An Enquiry