No person shall act as a conductor of a stage carriage unless he holds an effective conductor’s license issued to him authorizing him to act as such conductor; and no person shall employ or permit any person who is not so licensed to act as a conductor of a stage carriage.
- Document Required:
- The documents required for conductor license application form are as follows:
- Conductor license form, applicant photo with signature and character verification from police.
- Form no.1 (medical certificate) and blood group.
- First Aid work certificate (original).
- Residential Certificate ( voter card/ passport/ telephone/electricity bill/ ration card etc. attach any two attested copies
- Birth Certificate (Age)(M.C. birth certificate, school certificate, PAN card and birth certificate issued from Civil Surgeon attach attested copies.)
- Self declaration certificate.
- Valid fees/service charge.
The applicant has to present himself along with above application and documents before the Asst. R.T.O. and to appear for oral test before the testing authority.You will have to visit with all the required documents to the District Transport Office in your region.
The licensing authority will verify all your documents and if you are good to go will renew your Conductor’s License with effect from the date of its delivery. In case you have made the application for renewal of the license after a period of thirty days from the date of its expiry, the license shall be renewed with effect from the date of its renewal.